If you love our Australian Bush scent you will love our Bush Christmas!
It's perfect for you if are seeking a native or botanical alternative to the traditional sweet/foodie Christmas scents. This fresh festive scent has the aroma of native Christmas Bush flowers with notes of clove leaf, pine needle and leafy greens, balanced with woody musk and sweet jasmine to finish.
Our Christmas candles are guaranteed to get you into the festive spirit! It's our favourite time of year. Whether you just burn one on Christmas day or start in October, we won't judge.
Comes packaged in a seamless Aluminium silver screw top tin, perfect for gifting! Our packaging is designed and printed in Melbourne and is fully recyclable.
Burn time: over 20 hours, 175g Soy Candle.
TOP NOTES: Floral Jasmine
MIDDLE NOTES: Patchouli, Kunzea. Lemongrass
BASE NOTES: Carnation, Eucalyptus, Pine Needles,
Bush Christmas Candle
Ananda Apothecary candles are hand poured using natural soy wax and cotton wicks.
We use high quality fragrance oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
The handy lid prevents dust collecting in the wax when not in use. Once your candle is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes - every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets