Get Up + Go
Warming – Uplifting – Balancing
Balanced Kapha dosha manifests itself as a strong immune system, physical strength, adaptability, endurance, rational thinking, mental resolve and serenity.
However, when you experience symptoms, including breathing difficulties, coughing, a sense of complacency and a feeling of heaviness, lethargy and mental dullness, chances are that you may be suffering from Kapha dosha imbalance. If left unaddressed for long this can become overwhelming and keep dampening your spirits.
The most balancing essentials oils for a Kapha person are warm, spicy and stimulating aromas to reinvigorate your dosha. Balance your kapha dosha with this enlivening blend of Get Up + Go to uplift your spirits
Kapha Ayurvedic ~ Get Up + Go
- Ylang Ylang: a luscious floral, exotic and heavy oil to give you a much required boost of motivation
- Pink Grapefruit : fresh, sharp, brilliant top note and an enticing citrus undertone make their presence felt to produce a characteristic reviving, scintillating effect
- Bergamot: Pleasant, lemony, fresh top note and a warm floral, balsamic undertone, this super invigorating oil can uplift sagging spirits and improve sombre mood
- Labdanum: is a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma it brings warmth and comfort in times of spiritual and emotional distress, while nurturing and healing a troubled spirit.
- Fragonia: is a delicate floral scent renowned for its calming action on the nervous system and for healing old emotional wounds to get positive energy flowing in life.
- Black Pepper : The warm, spicy scent of black pepper is invigorating and strengthening. It promotes confidence and focus.
Directions : Apply to wrists, neck and inner elbow to allow this mild fragrance to ground and balance the senses.
Made in Australia, 100% Natural, Vegan & Certified Cruelty Free