The influence of Australian white lotus flower, infused with deep shades of Pacific vanilla and patchouli, create a warm and delicately spicy mix that is both sensual and relaxing.
As you wash yourself in this rich, sweet floral fragrance providing a feeling of peacefulness and it inspires the body to breathe more deeply.
Packed inside this organic 100g soap bar of Botanical Goodness :
- Blue Lotus Flower: Improves texture of the skin. The constituents of lotus flower are phosphorus, linoleic acid, vitamin C and B, iron and protein
- Jasmine Australian: actively fights depression, boosts energy and increases a positive mood, boost skin health and decrease stress
- Patchouli: has a grounding, balancing, calming scent and good for treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin, it Soothes inflammation, Prevents skin from sagging and Eliminates and masks body odour
- Sacred Lotus Flowers : promotes regeneration of new skin cells.
- Donkey Milk : All of our soaps are made from Donkey Milk, which hydrates and softens skin. It’s also regenerative for the skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipids and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties. Provides a natural anti-aging skin care.
- Each of our premium quality soap bars are palm oil-free and gentle on the skin, this soap create a creamy lather that leave hands and skin clean and delicately scented.
Truly Natural. Vegan / Vegetarian. Cruelty-Free.
Ananda Apothecary products are truly natural, vegan/vegetarian and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients – this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
Our Sustainability + Core Values.
As an ultra clean, 100% synthetic-free brand, we make our products, ingredients, and packaging as gentle on the planet as they are on our bodies. By avoiding synthetic ingredients, we ensure that our products are as biocompatible as possible. We package primarily in glass and paper, using recyclable plastic only where absolutely necessary. Always trying to reduce our footprint further, we are looking into ways to reduce and 100% eliminate all virgin plastic from our packaging.