Cool , Calm + Collected
Cooling – Calming – Soothing
Balanced Pitta dosha manifests itself in the form of strong digestive powers, good problem solving skills, goal setting inclinations, courage and boldness, decisiveness, intelligence, vitality and a bright complexion, among others.
However, if the fiery Pitta dosha goes out of balance, you may start experiencing feeling irritable, frustrated and tense, increased body heat, intolerance of others, and notice errors in your judgment.
The most balancing essentials oils for a Pitta person are sweet, soothing and cooling aromas.
Pitta Ayurvedic ~ Cool, Calm + Collected
Balance your pitta dosha with Cool, Calm + Collected essential oil blend of :
- Lavender: The fresh floral scent of lavender is harmonising and calming. It promotes compassion and healing and soothes your senses.
- Sweet Fennel: The sweet, spicy scent of sweet fennel seed is invigorating and motivating. It promotes clarity, courage and confidence.
- Atlas Cedarwood: With its rich, woody, balsamic overtones, Cedarwood promises to make for an emotionally enriching potion.
- Rosewood : Hints of flowery, fruit and spicy scents combine gorgeously to produce a mushy, savory aroma that promises to leave gratifying after effects on your senses.
- Spearmint: this minty freshness helps to combat fatigue, stress and anxiety.
- Jasmine : is a warm, exotic, floral fragrance that relaxes, soothes, uplifts, and enhances self-confidence
Directions : Apply to wrists, neck and inner elbow to allow this mild fragrance to ground and balance the senses.
Made in Australia, 100% Natural, Vegan & Certified Cruelty Free