Grounding – Warming – Balancing
When the Vata dosha is in balance, we tend to find ourselves bubbling with energy, enthusiasm and creativity while enjoying a peaceful sleep and a sense of emotional wellbeing.
However, when the Vata dosha becomes unbalanced, we may feel slightly agitated, impatient or indecisive. We may experience scattered thoughts or spaced out feelings.
The most balancing essentials oils for a Vata person are warm, sweet and sour scents, so why not try a grounding blend of Ginger, Vanilla, Sweet Basil, Sweet Orange, Rose Geranium, Clove Bud, and Patchouli essential oils.
Inhale the aromas held within our Vata blend and feel your focus shift back to the present moment. Well Rooted is reputed for their grounding properties, bring a sense of balance to your mind and emotions. Reclaim that enviable aura of calmness and composure once again.
Vata Ayurvedic ~ Well Rooted
- Ginger: Warming, comforting and stimulating, Ginger essential oil with its fiery top notes and a sweet undertone, rejuvenates the senses and promotes confidence and courage.
- Vanilla: The Atzec’s discovered this flower essence that creates a feeling of wellbeing and evokes feelings of warmth and happiness.
- Sweet Basil: a sweet and herbaceous aroma that has an uplifting scent and is used to settle the nerves.
- Sweet Orange: a wonderfully fresh citrus scent that conveys a sense of warmth and joy. It nourishes the soul with feelings of happiness and boosts your morale.
- Rose Geranium: A vigorous, scintillating aromatic blend of rose and citrus, possesses the ability to generate relaxation, calm and balance in the mind.
- Clove Bud : The spicy, invigorating scent of clove bud is energising and purifying. It creates a warm, sensual and festive mood.
- Patchouli : The rich, earthy scent of patchouli is grounding, soothing, and especially valuable for 'dreamers' and people who tend to neglect or feel detached from their physical body.
Directions : Apply to wrists, neck and inner elbow to allow this mild fragrance to ground and balance the senses.
Made in Australia, 100% Natural, Vegan & Certified Cruelty Free
Truly Natural. Vegan / Vegetarian. Cruelty-Free.
Ananda Apothecary products are truly natural, vegan/vegetarian and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients – this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
Our Sustainability + Core Values.
As an ultra clean, 100% synthetic-free brand, we make our products, ingredients, and packaging as gentle on the planet as they are on our bodies. By avoiding synthetic ingredients, we ensure that our products are as biocompatible as possible. We package primarily in glass and paper, using recyclable plastic only where absolutely necessary. Always trying to reduce our footprint further, we are looking into ways to reduce and 100% eliminate all virgin plastic from our packaging.